Fire Retardant Acoustic Foam
Fire Retardant Acoustic Foam is a Class 0 fire rating fire retardant foam designed to provide acoustic and fire resistant properties.
- Internal lining of ventilation ductwork and equipment
- Machinery enclosures
- Generator and compressor enclosures
- Enclosures for vehicle and boat engines
- Sound absorbing panels
- Doors walls and partitions
- Electrical equipment
- Acoustic room and floor treatments
- Any application where fire is a risk
- Flexible, open celled high density (>90kg/m3)
- Open celled foam with a high density making it an excellent sound absorption material.
- Fire resistance tested to Class 0 – classified to European standard EN 13501 B-s1,d0 along with BS476 pt6 & pt7 Class 0 & UL94 V-O
- Chemically inert
- Will not dust or migrate when subjected to air flow
- Flexible and can be cut or pressed into shapes
- Available in 500mm x 500mm x 25mm panels
We recommend you add self-adhesive backing (SAB) to the foam for ease of fixing and will help bond the foam to most surfaces.